Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 1, 2011

Due to the weather conditions, a decision will be made today at 4pm whether there will be a bridge game tonight. I will also try to email you as well. If you have questions, please call me at 413-256-0855 or Philippe at 413-253-3508.

Thank you
Sue

No comments: